Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Weird

I will always wonder if people one twitter will read the thing i post on there like do i ever change someones life by the words that come out my mouth cause one thing i know is that there is another teenager just like me they are probably going what im going. Sometimes i do feel lonely i sometimes walk myself its not really bad cause i actually get to know more about myself i know it sounds feel how can i not know myself lol. Will when you get to high school you don't really have friends or that's just me but sometimes people change to the person they don't want to be they just do it so they will feel popular but guess what being popular is not going to get you nothing in feel and when your with your big group your a difference some people dress like other people so they don't feel left out the group but personally me i really don't care what people tell me and also if im myself not another person that's i don't like so its good and great to be yourself . It great to be different be yourself don't care what people say to you its cool to be weird and if your a lone do a blog and write your feelings there cause in the end of the day you are who you want to be not what people what you to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment