Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities: Athletic training is practiced by athletic trainers, health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to optimize activity and participation of patients and clients.
Salary: $35,000 - $75,000
Education: At CCSU, importance is placed on the program's commitment to quality classroom instruction and providing ample opportunity for the development of the athletic training student's practical skills through clinical contact with the student-athletes of the university, while under the supervision of a certified athletic trainer.
Add a picture:



Reflection: I would not like to be a athletic trainer cause I really hate running I also hate P.E so that’s not my thing that I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment