Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Acupressure
Duties and Responsibilities: Acupressure may be effective at helping manage nausea and vomiting, for helping lower back pain, tension headaches, stomach ache, among other things.
Salary: $31,390 - $81,830
Education: Acupressure is an ancient Chinese healing art that is similar to acupuncture, but does not use needles.Instead,body pressure points are manipulated by specially trained massage therapists.Acupressure professionals may earn certificates and degrees at colleges, massage schools and independent facilities to obtain hands-on massage instruction and course on Asian medicine.
Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?why?why not?

I would not like to be a acupressure cause I hate to touch people.I think it gross but I would not like to do that plus my hands might get tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment